Monday, September 11, 2006

Best Brit PM Since Thatcher Muses on Complacency

Tony Blair is the US's favorite foreign leader. Not even the hateful Dems despise him that much---though they love America-hater Chirac much more than Tony.

In an interesting Ha'aretz interview, Blair says:
Amongst the people in Europe and Western opinion there is a big battle to be won. I mean, I'm being just honest about this. And I think there is a desire not to face the fact that we are fighting a global struggle. There are all sorts of issues to do with America and whether people want to be associated with America. And I think there is sometimes a naivete about organizations like Hezbollah and the activities of Iran. I'm just being frank. I think there is a battle, and it is important that we take our case out and win that battle.

Bush and Blair have taken their case to the people and paid the price.

Cowering cowards like Chirac and his Spanish sock-puppet keep their heads down and assume the position, hoping this Islamist fascists will take them gently.

No comments :