Saturday, August 12, 2006

Red Sox Walk Off Again

The only reason I keep watching Major League Beisbol is the Red Sox, whose walk-off single by Manny R this afternoon was a game I kept watching even though I saw the Sanguinary Hose get behind twice by four runs. Monday nite on ESPN a couple of weeks ago, I had watched Ortiz win with a walk-off homer. Ramirez today extends his batting streak to 27 in the most dramatic fashion possible.

Good TV shot of Boca part-time resident John Henry in the owner's box. My friend Arbogast gets tickets to Fenway somehow through Henry---gotta check that out!

Okay, it was too hot to bicycle and my wife was hogging the only functional PC, so I was left with few alternatives. Out to the pool, and tomorrow I will bike after Mass. And recommence to wear my BoSox colors in the malls!

No comments :