Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ralph Peters on Real Reason For Timing of Petraeus' Exit.

Col. Peters is a great student of history and I am in the middle of reading one of his great books on military science & cultures:
The timing is just too perfect for the Obama administration. Just as the administration claimed it was purely coincidence that our Benghazi consulate was attacked on the anniversary of September 11th. Now it’s purely coincidence that this affair -- extra-marital affair -- surfaces right after the election, not before, but right after, but before the intelligence chiefs go to Capitol Hill to get grilled. As an old intelligence analyst, Neil, the way I read this -- I could be totally wrong, this is my interpretation -- is that the administration was unhappy with Petraeus not playing ball 100% on their party-line story. I think it's getting cold feet about testifying under oath on their party-line story. And I suspect that these tough Chicago guys knew about this affair for a while, held it in their back pocket until they needed to play the card.

I don't like conspiracy theories, I may be totally wrong, but the timing of this, again, right after the election and right before Petraeus is supposed to get grilled on Capitol Hill, it's really smells.
I thought the same thing shortly after I heard the news, as I remembered that the committee hearing will take place next week.

Perhaps this is the reason that Sen. Feinstein and Cong. King protested so much that Petraeus would be essential to the hearings knowing the rest of the sorry lot would perjure themselves and lie like troopers knowing that their careers for the next four years depended on their testimony. The Party Line of Obama is one total pack of lies.

NO WONDER SECSTATE HRCLINTON SAID SHE COULDN'T TESTIFY BECAUSE OF "SCHEDULING PROBLEMS!" IF SHE LIED UNDER OATH LIKE THE REST, GOOD LUCK WHEN THE COVER-UP WAS REVEALED LATER ON...!!! Of course, traitors around Obama are happy to see HRC on the road...!!!

No comments :