Monday, July 23, 2012

POLITICO reports on TWO ABC lies about Holmes...including that he was member of CO Tea Party!!!

Holmes' mother is denying ABC's lie
that it had identified the correct James Holmes because his mother "told ABC News her son was likely the alleged culprit, saying, 'You have the right person.'"

Just to show the reader the sloppiness of the left-wing libtard networks and their haste to seek out bad news about suspected GOP supporters who use violent methods to advance their agenda, ala Chairman Mao and slayers of half-a-100million Soviet citizens, the memorable Yusuf Vissarionivich Djugashvili, slime balls at ABC had phoned the mother and then asked her if she were the mother of James Holmes. According to the family attorney:
"This statement is to clarify a statement made by ABC media. I was awakened by a call from a reporter by ABC on July 20 about 5:45 in the morning. I did not know anything about a shooting in Aurora at that time," Holmes said in a statement this afternoon, read to the national press by attorney Lisa Damiani. "He asked if I was Arlene Holmes and if my son was James Holmes who lives in Aurora, Colorado. I answered yes, you have the right person. I was referring to myself."
"I asked him to tell me why he was calling and he told me about a shooting in Aurora," she continues. "He asked for a comment. I told him I could not comment because I did not know if the person he was talking about was my son, and I would need to find out."


ABC First-Class Retard Dianovich Sawyer, who famously remarked on-air that Occupy Wall Street had organizations active in "over 1000 countries," making the average literate individual giggle. [Note: There are very few literate people among the libtard left.] It appears only 187 of those "over 1000 countries" have membership in the United Nations, refuge of exotic postage stamp mini-states.

Which leads to the next ABC muck-up. Did moron-in-chief investigator Brian Ross ever try getting his phone crew to pull up the Occupy Wall Street hippie/love-drug/radicals online?

Methinks the thought never crossed Brian's left-tilted mind.

No comments :